Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Not logging today

I am not logging my food today. There is not point in it. Today I took my gestational diabetes test. The drink is horrible (like drinking NyQuil) however, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I had to fast and miss my breakfast, morning snack, and lunch; so my log would have been drastically off if I recorded it today. I did however make it through the test with no problems. The blood draws all went smoothly (all 4 of them). I hate needles, but my veins behaved this time, and actually let them get the blood instead of clamping off. I find out the results tomorrow (that's fast!), but for now I'm going to take a nap. I feel like I just ran a race and lost. Take care. I'll be back to posting tomorrow. Whatever is on your plate today, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment